Building a Stylish Laundry Room
It’s possible to transform any part of your home with today’s innovative design potential. Our modern design/construction services offer enormous opportunities to revitalize kitchens, bathrooms, finished basements, outdoor elements, and more.
This includes the often forgotten locations like your laundry room. Yes, it’s even possible to optimize the area you dedicate to large washers and dryers. We’d like to demonstrate a few ways to upgrade your home’s laundry room into something more stylish, modern, ergonomic, and effective.
Top Ways to Build a Stylish Laundry Room
- New Cabinets
- Your kitchen and bathrooms aren’t the only places that benefit from new cabinet installation. This is a go-to home decor upgrade in virtually any room or space. It can help you store your laundry and cleaning items easier, or even conceal the washer and dryer. Remember, with this section, the first objective is to make sure it’s not an eyesore with all the machinery (and dirty clothing hampers).
- Add Better Counter Space
- Cabinets and counters go hand-in-hand for styling purposes, of course. Pending the amount of space, you can install an entire counter island, allowing you more surface area for ironing and other tasks. This may also be the key ingredient for managing piles of clothes more effectively.
- Explore New Colors & Textures
- You can’t discuss design topics for long without exploring colors, patterns, and textures. Most laundry rooms seem to have little inspiration beyond white, gray, and black. Here’s where you can at least coordinate all the colors, or improve the wall color with a livelier blue or light orange.
- Frosted Glass Doors
- Frosted glass doors can conceal and enlarge your laundry at the same time. If you want to splurge, you can mix in some ornate glass patterns, but this isn’t required just to jazz up the laundry space.
- Brighten the Area with Better Lighting
- Most laundry rooms are rather dark and dismal, so new lighting is another obvious upgrade option. This is a problem you can solve in several ways, including a quick installation of a few LED puck lights along shelves and cabinets.
- Include a Folding Station for Space Management
- Folding stations are an outstanding way to regain space and reorganize the entire operation. This may be essential for large households struggling with clutter. Some homeowners make them fancier by attaching framed artwork to add more aesthetic once they’re folded.
These are a small sample of the ways you can remodel, update, and rejuvenate your laundry room with the remodeling services of Nutter Custom Construction. We can handle all this while installing a lavish new outdoor patio and swimming simultaneously. Find out more about premium home construction and concierge services anytime by calling our Sarasota location at 941-924-1868.