We are a Preferred Builder for The Islands on the Manatee River
Nutter Custom Construction is proud to announce we have been chosen as a preferred builder for the Islands on the Manatee River community within River Wilderness. The neighborhood of Rio Vista Estates is a prestigious enclave of 65 waterfront homesites. There are also sites in Harbourside and Rive Isle neighborhoods. Architecturally distinct homes are merged seamlessly with nature directly on the Manatee River. There is easy water access to the Gulf of Mexico and beyond. All estate homesites have been pre-approved for boat docks thereby offering easy access to the Manatee River.
The specific features and advantages of homes in the Island on the Manatee River include:
- Direct riverfront, harbor, and preserve lots are available
- There are 178 home sites with 0.4 acres and larger available
- Lots with harbor access have premium docks upgradable with boat lifts
- There are no flood insurance requirements
- Buyers have 30 months to complete their homes
- There is no CDD fee
- The HOA offers two manned guard gates and Frontier TV package for a low $2,600 annually
- There is a private boat ramp, kayak launch, and onsite boat/RV storage area
- Gulf of Mexico access in 30 minutes
A site plan for the lots in the development can be found at http://liveattheislands.com/interactive-site-plan/. The Islands on the Manatee River, a Parade of Homes winner for 2015-2018, and the community website can be found athttps://liveattheislands.com.
Nutter Custom Construction has over three decades of combined experience building award-winning high-end homes in the Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch areas. We can assist our Islands on the Manatee River buyers with site selection, design, and completion of their exquisite new custom home. We do all this while offering our customers concierge level service throughout all phases of the construction project. We are building luxury homes in Rio Vista Estates and Rive Isle neighborhoods, and look forward to working with you in the Islands of the Manatee River.